Health Ministry confirms four new imported cases of Covid-19
The Saigon Times
HCMC - Three of 14 missing fishermen on board fishing boat BD 97469 which was one of
The Binh Dinh steering committee for natural disaster prevention-control and search-rescue said October 29 that the cargo ship on its way to Japan found the three fishermen alive and rescued them.
At 550 p.m. yesterday, the captain of the Hong Kong ship M/V Fortune Iris called Nha Trang Radio to inform that they rescued three fishermen who are Le Minh Don, aged 20 Phi, aged 35 and Hoai, aged 35. Their health was in stable condition, according to Nha Trang Radio.
Le Minh Don told Nha Trang Radio that among the 14 sailors of fishing boat BD 97469 four are still missing while two died as soon as the boat sank and five others died of exhaustion.
Tran Van Phuc, acting director of the Binh Dinh Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, told
- NaaS Technology Inc. Announces Director Change
- OMD Ranked #1 for Competitiveness and Consistency
- The Right Earbuds for Lady Girls -- Baseus AirNora 2
- Baseus Launches Its Upgraded Ultra-Slim Laptop Power Bank
- 'INVESTING FOR GOOD' CONFERENCE SETS TO EMPOWER INDIVIDUALS TO INVEST RESPONSIBLY FOR ETHICAL IMPACT