New express boat service linking HCMC and Binh Duong Province launched
Binh Duong proposes bus line linking Ho Chi Minh City and Binh Duong
New Mien Dong bus station in HCMC (Photo: SGGP)
According to the proposal, bus fleets from Binh Duong Province will stop at new Mien Dong bus station in HCMC. More routes such as Thu Dau Mot ( in Binh Duong) – Suoi Tien ( in HCMC’s District 9) , Thu Dau Mot – Tan Van – Bic C Dong Nai and Tan Dong Hiep – Thu Duc were also proposed.
Moreover, Binh Duong petitioned to giving transportation firms preferential bank loans to buy new bus fleets to replace old ones. The tenure for the project will be to 2023 in a bid to improve transportation quality and protect environment.
Additionally, Binh Duong authority proposed the HCMC Department of Transportation a plan of new bus route from coach station in Binh Duong Province to Tan Son Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh City to reduce traffic congestion in the national highway 13.
By Xuan Trung – Translated by Anh Quan
- India daily weather forecast latest February 28 Scattered rains snow and thunderstorms to cover Sikkim Arunachal Pradesh
- Students in Hanoi will be back to school next week as Covid under control
- COVID-19: Vietnam records 6 more cases over 24 hours
- Experience when traveling to Khe Hai Quang Ngai ‘hot escape’ on a hot summer day 2021
- Find about the once glorious victories at the Hai Phong Trang Kenh relic