Traffic congestion on National Highway 1A as vehicles avoid storm
The Directorate for Road has just asked all transport companies to stop operation ahead of the Storm Molave which is hitting central provinces from Thua Thien-Hue to Phu Yen.
In Cam Ranh City, vehicles which were travelling from the southern region to the central and northern regions were asked to turn around or stay here to avoid the storm.
Many drivers decided to stay to wait for the storm to ease to continue their trip.
Others turned around and went back to Ho Chi Minh City after traffic police in Khanh Hoa blocked the road.
Many drivers said they were not informed about the road blockage so did not prepare for this.
- Nigerian man sentenced to death for transporting nearly 4kg of meth
- Vietnam records US$5.5 billion of foreign investment in the first 2 months of 2021
- Quang Ngai fisherman awarded certificate of merit for saving 4 Filipinos adrift at sea
- “Magic eyes” - great help for traffic police officers
- First joyful voyages as new year coming