Chinese experts arrive Hanoi for trial operation of Cat Linh – Ha Dong railway
Among them, 20 Chinese experts have conducted health quarantine requirement according to the regulations as they arrived in Vietnam on October 21.
Around eight to ten members of French expert group being in charge of safety assessment of the Cat Linh – Ha Dong urban railway project are expected to present in Vietnam in late October and late November respectively.
Accordingly, the consultant will evaluate and issue a certificate for the safety and quality system of the project and submit to the Vietnam Register for appraisal and certification. After that, the investor will accept and hand over the project to the People’s Committee of Hanoi for official operation.
The investor planned to check and take over the overall project in January 2021; and handover the Hanoi People’s Committee for completion in the first quarter of 2021.
By Bich Quyen- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Latest Job Seeker Salary Report 2023 by JobsDB
- Over 100 restaurants named in Vietnam’s first Michelin Guide selection
- Frost and Sullivan Institute unveils the 2023 Enlightened Growth Leadership Awards to Celebrate Companies Driving Transformation
- Your campus story for a world's audience
- CGTN: Why does preserving its cultural heritage matter so much to China?