Hoan Kiem Lake paths to get facelift
Pavements around Hoan Kiem Lake in Hanoi will be paved with a high-quality natural stone.
Hanoi authorities have allowed Hoan Kiem District to carry out a project to replace pavements around Hoan Kiem Lake with the natural stone and consolidate the lake bank to mark the 1010th anniversary of Thang Long-Hanoi in October this year.
Pavements around Hoan Kiem Lake in Hanoi will be paved with a high-quality natural stone
Under the district’s proposal, the project should be implemented both during the daytime and overnight to ensure the completion before the National Day in September.
Nguyen The Hung, vice chairman of Hanoi People’s Committee, agreed on the recommendation, asking to ensure the traffic order and environmental hygiene during the project implementation.
The non-slip natural stone originates from the southern central provinces of Binh Dinh and Phu Yen.
- Covid-19, Influenza, H.I.V, hepatitis C can be treated with a simple pill, and the U.S. is betting on It
- Yarmolenko inspires Ukraine to 2-1 win over North Macedonia
- Ho Chi Minh City told to apply smallest-possible-scale restrictions
- WHO pledges to work for early COVID-19 vaccine delivery to Vietnam
- Vietnam reports highest-ever 24-hour surge in Covid-19 cases
Hotels see dark days as pandemic rages on
Vietnam experiences strong growth in the export of fruits to China
How Japanese investors can own leading brands in Vietnam through M&A
Seminar discusses Vietnam-Venezuela B2B trade
Vietnam applied a temporary anti-dumping tax of 33.88% sugar products imported from Thailand.