No COVID-19 infections in community for 51 days
Vietnam free from local infections of COVID-19 for 52 straight days
The country has documented 1148 infections so far.
As many as 1049 patients have recovered while 35 have died from complications related to the disease. Most of the fatalities were the elderly with serious underlying health conditions.
- The Right Earbuds for Lady Girls -- Baseus AirNora 2
- Baseus Launches Its Upgraded Ultra-Slim Laptop Power Bank
- 'INVESTING FOR GOOD' CONFERENCE SETS TO EMPOWER INDIVIDUALS TO INVEST RESPONSIBLY FOR ETHICAL IMPACT
- Slenergy's All-In-One Residential Solution Thrives in the Booming European Solar Market
- Market corrects on profit-taking activities