Mike Pompeo to visit Vietnam October 29-30
Pompeo to visit Indonesia
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo (Photo: AP)
He is scheduled to meet with Indonesia’s foreign minister Retno Marsudi and will address an Islamic youth group conference on religion and civilisation in Jakarta.
Mr. Pompeo told a press conference that the US respects Indonesia’s territorial sovereignty and the trip aims to discuss the fundamental rights, maritime rights, and sovereignty of nations and affirm a vision of a free and open Indio-Pacific.
The Jakarta visit will conclude Pompeo’s four-day trip that includes stops in India, Sri Lanka, and the Maldives.
- True stories of Overseas Filipinos shine in global spotlight, in time for PH Independence Day
- HCMC real estate market shows signs of improvement: experts
- Hanoi Agriculture Fair 2023 promotes over 1,000 OCOP products
- Government urges nationwide power savings
- NaaS Technology Inc. Announces Director Change