Nestlé Vietnam receives two UN Women awards for advancing gender equality
Promote gender equality at work and develop women's economic rights
|The press conference of the campaign "Career has no gender - The career is independent of gender", October 19 in Hanoi. Photo: Lam Ngoc /CVN|
This is the first comprehensive and systematic campaign in Vietnam on gender equality at work and the development of women's economic rights.
Le Thanh Hang, Director of the Vietnamese Business Coalition for the Empowerment of Women shared the message: "Gender equality in the workplace is the key to sustainable business development" VBCWE aims to connect business s 'Committing to achieve gender equality, create a happy working environment, and achieve the goals of economic empowerment of women within the Vietnamese business community.
The campaign will include many activities such as series of seminars and debates on gender equality, promotion of women's economic power
VBCWE, established in February 2018 is a network of large companies in Vietnam committed to gender equality inside and outside the company. This is an initiative of the Australian government.
VBCWE is focused on creating workplaces where men and women have equal opportunities to contribute and advance in their chosen careers. The seven founding members of VBCWE are Deloitte Vietnam, Maritime Bank, Electricite Vietnam (EVN), SASCO, Garco10 Traphaco and Unilever Vietnam, which represents 120000 Vietnamese employees.
- COP28 PRESIDENCY HIGHLIGHTS NEED FOR ENHANCED YOUTH INCLUSION AT SB58 'YOUTH STOCKTAKE' SIDE EVENT, ANNOUNCES COHORT OF 100 INTERNATIONAL YOUTH CLIMATE DELEGATES
- Beamery announces real-time workforce planning, reinventing obsolete processes unsuited to business agility
- Ammonium nitrate from Viet Nam escapes Australia’s anti-dumping subsidy duties
- WeTrade Group Inc. Announces 1-For-185 Reverse Stock Split
- LBB Specialties Announces Principal Partnership with Verdant Specialty Solutions
Ammonium nitrate from Viet Nam escapes Australia’s anti-dumping subsidy duties
Businesses, cooperatives should lead agricultural sector growth: Specialists
Vietnam remains key market for brands and retailers in Asia-Pacific: Report
Opening of first ever OCOP-POS showroom in Hanoi
Vietbank to revolutionise Ho Chi Minh City bus payments