Politburo wants HCMC’s GRDP per capita to reach US$14,500 by 2030
HCM city has new Party Secretary
HCM city’s new Party Secretary Nguyen Van Nen.
Mr. Nen, 63 received 100 percent of votes at the municipal Party Congress, which wrapped up on Sunday.
Under a Politburo decision announced on Saturday afternoon, Mr. Nen’s predecessor Nguyen Thien Nhan will continue monitoring and directing the HCM city Party Committee until the end of the 13th National Party Congress, scheduled for next January.
HCM city, Vietnam’s biggest economic hub, targets an annual gross regional domestic product (GRDP) growth rate at 8% and GRDP per capita of 8500 USD in the next 5 years.
Last year, the city’s GRDP per capita reached 6862 USD, according to official statistics.
- True stories of Overseas Filipinos shine in global spotlight, in time for PH Independence Day
- HCMC real estate market shows signs of improvement: experts
- Hanoi Agriculture Fair 2023 promotes over 1,000 OCOP products
- Government urges nationwide power savings
- NaaS Technology Inc. Announces Director Change