Vietnam plays important role in Japan’s foreign policy toward ASEAN: Japanese official
The visit is expected to boost bilateral cooperation for economic recovery after the COVID-19 pandemic, said the official.
The Japanese Prime Minister is expected to make his commitment to peace and prosperity in the Indo-Pacific region and his support for the ASEAN Outlook on the Indo-Pacific, according to the official.
Prime Minister Suga Yoshihide and his spouse will visit
Vietnam and Indonesia from October 18 to 21.
During his Vietnam visit, the Prime Minister is expected to meet Vietnamese Party, State, Government and National Assembly leaders and deliver a speech to Vietnam-Japan University students.
- 110 enterprises established the Vietnam Traditional Fish Sauce Association
- Bad debts of banks continued to grow
- VSC completed 91% of its annual profit target after 9 months
- Session 27/10: Foreign investors reduced their net selling scale, MSN is still the hot spot for withdrawing money
- Deputy PM: Get prepared to cope with typhoon Molave
VSC completed 91% of its annual profit target after 9 months
Petrol prices fall, oil products see higher prices
Avocado supply to be excessive due to rapid increase in growing area
Vietnam’s mobile ad market expected to hit 211 million USD in 2020
ASEAN Today: Vietnam lauded for efforts to combat illegal fishing