Hanoi Gift Show 2020 expected to boost handicraft sales
Hanoi Gift Show 2020 which runs from October 15 to 18 in Hanoi, is expected to boost sales of artisanal products.
The event draws the participation of 250 exhibitors from more than 30 provinces and cities in Vietnam and some countries who display their products at 450 booths.
It is an opportunity for local enterprises and handicraft producers to show the creativity and talent of artisans. It will also facilitate business matching, especially find foreign central buyers for Vietnamese handicrafts.
In order to facilitate business matching and ensure safety in the time of pandemic, business exchanges will be conducted online.
Through the fair, local consumers will have opportunities to purchase high quality and genuine handicraft products.
Hanoi Gift Show is an event that demonstrates the efforts and commitments of Hanoi city in creating an environment and a foundation for the rapid and sustainable development of the business community, said Nguyen Thanh Hai, deputy director of the municipal Department of Industry and Trade.
It is also part of a series of international handicraft fairs every October in the Asia-Pacific region.
- ASEAN Summits and related meetings wrap up
- Cushman & Wakefield Wins the Valuation Team of the Year Award Among Three Accolades at RICS Hong Kong Awards 2021
- Joint Forces for a Stronger Network for Recycling: Hong Chi Association and Nestlé Hong Kong Collaborated to Expand Their "Type 5 PP Plastic Recycling Campaign"
- Vietnam will carry out COVID-19 vaccinations for children aged 5-11 in
- Vietnam makes efforts to contribute to ASEAN-Russia partnership: PM
NANO 2 MEET YOU! VOOPOO DRAG NANO 2 is launched with a bang!
‘Brewing A Better Vietnam’ With Holly Bostock, Corporate Affairs Director At HEINEKEN Vietnam — VNI Ep9 Recap
Everything you need to know about working in Vietnam as an expat
Why Heineken sees a steeper than expected decline in third-quarter beer sales in Vietnam
Vietnam remains attractive investment destination: Report