Personnel of Hanoi’s Party Committee for 2020-2025 term announced
As many as 71 candidates have been elected for the Executive Committee of the Hanoi Party Committee for the 2020-2025 term. They are responsible for the most important decisions made until the next city Party Congress.
Mr. Vuong Dinh Hue, a Politburo member – the most powerful body of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV), has been re-elected Secretary of the municipal Party Committee.
Among the selected candidates, 16 people have been chosen for the Standing Committee, which oversees and decides on the most important daily issues in Hanoi.
1. Mr. Vuong Dinh Hue, 63 head of the Hanoi Party Committee. 2. Mr. Chu Ngoc Anh, 55 chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee.3. Ms. Nguyen Thi Tuyen, 49 head of the Hanoi Party Committee’s Mass Mobilization Commission. 4. Mr. Nguyen Ngoc Tuan, 54 deputy standing head of the Hanoi People’s Council. 5. Mr. Nguyen Van Phong, 52 head of the Communications and Education Commission under the Hanoi Party Committee.6. Mr. Vu Duc Bao, 55 head of the municipal Party Committee’s Organization Commission. 7. Mr. Nguyen Trong Dong, 51 head of the municipal Department of Natural Resources and Environment. 8. Mr. Nguyen Quang Duc, 49 head of the municipal Party Committee’s Internal Affairs.9. Mr. Nguyen Quoc Duyet, 52 Commander of the Capital City Military Command.10. Ms. Phung Thi Hong Ha, 49 deputy head of the municipal People’s Council. 11. Ms. Nguyen Lan Huong, 52 head of the Vietnam Fatherland Front – Hanoi.12. Ms. Bui Huyen Mai, 45 head of the Hanoi Labor Union.13. Mr. Hoang Trong Quyet, 56 head of the Hanoi Party Committee’s Inspection Commission.14. Le Hong Son, 56 deputy head of the Hanoi People’s Committee.15. Nguyen Doan Toan, 49 deputy head of the Hanoi People’s Committee.16. Nguyen Hai Trung, 52 head of the municipal Department of Public Security.
Also 12 people have been elected to seat on the municipal Party Committee’s Disciplinary Control Commission.
- The 10th anniversary VietinBank - MUFG strategic alliance
- Foreign-invested enterprises face up to procedural barriers
- Khoai Chau High School recording high achievements
- Honda Prize 2022 Awardee: Dr. Hidetoshi Katori, Professor, Graduate School of Engineering, University of Tokyo
- Honda PCX petrol economic system model formally returned to Vietnam, surprising worth