Vietnam commits to ASEAN cooperation to ensure cyber security, safety
Deputy Minister of Public Security Lieut. Gen. Luong Tam Quang (Photo: Doan Tan/VNA)
He told the fifth ASEAN Ministerial Conference on Cyber Security (AMCC-5), hosted by Singapore via a video conference on Wednesday, that Vietnam recognizes the need and importance of building a code of responsible conduct in cyber space to maintain a healthy and safe environment and ensure cyber security and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Mr. Quang said Vietnam is carrying out a national digital transformation program until 2025 with orientations to 2030 with the aim of making Vietnam one of the 50 leading countries in the E-Government Development Index. Cyber security and safety are crucial to this digital transformation.
- New Study on Shark Attack Media Coverage Shows Increasing use of the Phrase "Shark Bite"
- UK Inflation Hits A 40-12 months File, Bitcoin Drops Extra Than 2.5%
- Global AdTech Company TripleLift Names Dave Clark as New Chief Executive Officer
- STRADVISION Unveils New Company Identity to Accelerate Global Business
- Overcoming hardship, Gia Lai agriculture on the rise
UK Inflation Hits A 40-12 months File, Bitcoin Drops Extra Than 2.5%
Illumina unveils NovaSeq X Series to accelerate genomic discoveries and improve human health
Standard Chartered named Best ESG Bank in Vietnam in 2022
AEON Vietnam celebrates its 10th anniversary
Hackers Steal Crypto From Bitcoin ATM By Exploiting The Zero-Day Bug