Traditional Ao Dai accentuates top Miss Vietnam contestants
These photos are released by the organizing board of
Miss Vietnam 2020
. The release of the photo collection is part of a range of activities in the buildup to the competition’s semi-finals.
Ao Dai is one of the must-have parts of any beauty contest in Vietnam, including Miss Vietnam, the deep-rooted and most prestigious of its kind in the country.
Given the unique design of Ao Dai which highlights the women’s body curves, Miss Vietnam 2020’s organizers have given a lot of focus onto the Ao Dai – wearing session. All dressed in white though, each contestant could still reveal their own attractiveness.
The traditional dress allows each of the beauties to fully show off their wonderful figure whilst donning the flattering outfits.
- New King of TV Rewards Indonesia Market with 12.12 Super Deals
- Vietnam’s President arrives in S.Korea for state visit
- Brigii Launches a High-speed Vacuum H5 in Time for the Best Christmas Gift
- Bad debt skyrockets at banks
- Qilu Pharmaceutical Releases Latest Results of QL1604 plus Chemotherapy as First-Line Treatment for Patients with Advanced Cervical Cancer in the Phase II Study at ESMO Asia Congress 2022