The labor market shows signs of recovery during the 3rd quarter
|Press conference on the labor market situation during 3 e quarter, October 6 in Hanoi. Photo: VNA /CVN|
The labor market situation and the income of workers have improved markedly compared to 2 e trimester. From January to September, some 31.8 million Vietnamese over the age of 15 were nevertheless affected by the health crisis, and nearly 69% of them saw their incomes drop.
Despite some improvement, the national labor market has not returned to normal, said Valentina Barcucci, deputy director of the International Labor Organization in Vietnam. She reiterated her willingness to cooperate with the General Statistical Office of Vietnam in labor and employment surveys.
VOV /VNA /CVN
- COVID-19: Vietnam records 6 more cases over 24 hours
- Experience when traveling to Khe Hai Quang Ngai ‘hot escape’ on a hot summer day 2021
- Find about the once glorious victories at the Hai Phong Trang Kenh relic
- The address to buy gifts on March 8 in Hanoi is unique and meaningful
- Hanoi students to return to schools on March 2