US, Russia start nuclear talks
Special Presidential Envoy for Arms Control Ambassador Marshall Billingslea is leading the US delegation in the talks with their Russian counterparts led by Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov.
They will discuss mutually agreed topics related to the future of arms control, the State Department said in a statement last week.
The US-Russia New START treaty agreed upon in 2010 limits each side to 1,550 deployed nuclear warheads. The treaty will expire next February but it can be extended for a further five years if the two sides reach an agreement.
- Got Time To Spare? These Non-Profit Organizations Are In Need Of Volunteers
- Connecting continents via close multi-sector cooperation
- Better training, career guidance
- Manulife Hong Kong research reveals attitude shift on how Hongkongers live with COVID-19
- Nishan International Mayors' Dialogue held in Jining
Connecting continents via close multi-sector cooperation
Corporate bond market reform adds safety net for investors
Viet Nam, India hold great potential for supply chain cooperation: analysts
BAEMIN Vietnam, a top 5 e-commerce market leader in 2022
Provinces and cities work to secure food supplies for year-end