Putin says constitutional changes are the right thing for Russia
Putin may seek another term if constitutional change passes
Russia will hold a nationwide vote from June 25 to July 1 on proposed changes to the constitution, including an amendment that would allow Putin to seek two more six-year terms as president when his current term ends in 2024.
- Thailand’s investor adds $353 mln to expand its business in Vietnam
- President Nguyen Xuan Phuc meets with Gen. Raul Castro Ruz
- Vung Tau beach is blue during social distancing
- Hanoi allows resumption of some services from September 21
- Despite 103 years of advances, why Covid-19 has now killed more Americans than the 1918 flu pandemic did
Thailand’s investor adds $353 mln to expand its business in Vietnam
Not On A Straight Career Path? No Worries, You Can Still Make It Big.
Forum promotes Vietnam-Czech Republic trade, investment
Putting The ‘Human’ Back Into Human Resources With Pearl Hoang, Former Head Of People Operation At Creatory - VNI Ep3 Recap
CAAV proposes permission for import of Boeing 737 Max aircraft