HCMC focus on Party organizations establishment in non-state enterprises
Attending the ceremony was Head of the HCMC Party Committee’s Mass Mobilization Commission Nguyen Huu Hiep.
During the period, the HEPZA Party Committee concentrated on building and establishing the Party organizations in non-state enterprises.
Currently, the HEPZA Party Committee has 219 cells, including 160 cells in private companies.
Mr. Nguyen Huu Hiep suggested that in the coming time, the Party Committee should focus on developing party members to ensure that the Party is a political nuclear to perform good professional duties and contribute to the development of the business.
Besides that, it is necessary to timely grasp public opinion and employee aspiration, to propagandize and mobilize workers in order to implement measures in harmonious, stable and progressive labor relations development in the business.
By Thai Phuong- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Party Chief Nguyen Phu Trong Calls For Concerted Efforts To Combat COVID 19
- Vietnam News Today July 30 Ho Chi Minh City to Vaccinate People After 6 p m
- COVID-19: 4,773 cases added to national tally on late July 29
- Newly-appointed Foreign Minister receives congratulations from China
- Vietnam reports 4,773 new Covid-19 cases