Children are given gifts as Mid-autumn festival nears
Vice President Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh presents gifts to students of the Xin Chai Ethnic Minority Boarding Primary and Secondary School in Ha Giang province on September 292020. (Photo: baohagiang.vn)
On Tuesday, Vice President Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh presented gifts to students of the Xin Chai Ethnic Minority Boarding Primary and Secondary School in Ha Giang province.
The Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union in Ho Chi Minh City presented gifts to 2000 orphans, disabled children, children living in social protection centers, and children of poor workers affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Youth Union and the Fatherland Front at the grassroots level organized gala nights, folk games, and lantern parades and presented scholarships to poor children with good academic records.
- Thailand’s investor adds $353 mln to expand its business in Vietnam
- President Nguyen Xuan Phuc meets with Gen. Raul Castro Ruz
- Vung Tau beach is blue during social distancing
- Hanoi allows resumption of some services from September 21
- Despite 103 years of advances, why Covid-19 has now killed more Americans than the 1918 flu pandemic did
Thailand’s investor adds $353 mln to expand its business in Vietnam
Not On A Straight Career Path? No Worries, You Can Still Make It Big.
Forum promotes Vietnam-Czech Republic trade, investment
Putting The ‘Human’ Back Into Human Resources With Pearl Hoang, Former Head Of People Operation At Creatory - VNI Ep3 Recap
CAAV proposes permission for import of Boeing 737 Max aircraft