Spokesperson: Vietnam resumes international commercial flights in safe conditions
Noi Bai international airport
Spokeswoman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Le Thi Thu Hang told a regular press briefing on Thursday that eligible passengers include Vietnamese citizens, foreigners carrying diplomatic and official passports, experts, business managers, high-skilled workers, investors, and their family members.
“Vietnamese agencies have worked with foreign partners. Flights between Vietnam and Japan, the Republic of Korea, Taiwan, and China started on Tuesday while flights with Lao and Cambodia will start next Tuesday.”
“People entering Vietnam, including those transiting from a third destination, must abide by health quarantine regulations, stay in centralized quarantine camps and undergo tests under Vietnam’s regulations,” said Mrs Hang.
- Rubber Group wants to M&A of Vinachem’s tire companies
- MWG closed the right to pay 15% cash dividend and will pour another 3,000 billion dong to Bach Hoa Xanh right this year
- Techcombank CEO registered to buy nearly 440,000 TCB shares
- Ho Chi Minh City approved investment policy for 11 inland waterway terminals
- Vietnamese students to compete at Microsoft Office World Champs