Bamboo Airways launches three direct routes to Con Dao Island
Particularly, route from Hanoi to Con Dao Island will operate with a frequency of two trips a day while the airline will open its routes from Vinh and Hai Phong to Con Dao Island with the frequency of a flight per day.
Bamboo Airways will use small- bodied aircraft Embraer E195 carrying a maximum of 124 passengers for these domestic routes.
The airline also announced the opening of ticket sale for the new routes from September 10.
Previously, the Vietnam Air Services Company (VASCO) under the Vietnam Airlines had opened two routes from Ho Chi Minh City and Can Tho to Con Dao Island via aircraft ATR 72.
By Bich Quyen- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Mobile Betting is Taking Over the Sports Gambling World
- How giants global Amazon and Alibaba boost their business in Vietnam
- AXA AFFIN offers COVID-19 Complimentary Support Fund to assist its customers and to spur vaccination
- Bac Giang 87 new cases, HCMC 45 as Covid-19 pandemic rages on
- Librestream Brings its Onsight Augmented Reality Solution to Japan and Establishes Localized Sales and Support Operations
How giants global Amazon and Alibaba boost their business in Vietnam
How Ho Chi Minh City support small traders during the Covid-19 pandemic
Many enterprise in the leather and footwear have a impressive growth during this time
Boosting domestic investment to bolster economic growth: experts
How to Acquire a Company in Vietnam as Foreigner