US, Vietnam to organize 2020 Indo-Pacific Business Forum
The forum advances a vision of the Indo-Pacific as a free and open region composed of nations that are independent, strong, and prosperous, said the State Department.
Government and business leaders from the US, Vietnam, and across the Indo-Pacific, will discuss energy and infrastructure, the digital economy, market connectivity, health and economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, and US-Indo-Pacific partnerships and commercial opportunities.
The forum will showcase high-impact private sector investment and government efforts to support market competition, job growth, and high-standard development for greater prosperity in the Indo-Pacific.
- Vietnamese PM Commits Optimal Conditions For Newly Appointed Russian Ambassador
- Vietnam Coordinates ASEAN Meetings with Partners at 54th Foreign Ministers Meeting
- Coronavirus updates: Vietnam records 4,267 local cases Wednesday morning
- Daily Horoscope August 5 Prediction for Zodiac Signs with Love Money Career and Health
- Hỏa Lò Prison launches exclusive radio channel on Spotify to lure younger audience