Vietnam reports six new COVID-19 cases, 53 recoveries
Vietnam reports 2 additional COVID-19 patients
To date, Vietnam has had a total of 667 locally-transmitted cases. Of them 527 cases have been linked to the Da Nang outbreak since July 25. 25 people died and 545 others were cured.
The COVID-19 outbreak in Da Nang city and Quang Nam province in the central region is under control with the number of new cases falling in recent days, Acting Minister of Health Nguyen Thanh Long said on Thursday. It is predicted, however, that scattered infections will be detected in the community, according to Mr. Long.
- Ammonium nitrate from Viet Nam escapes Australia’s anti-dumping subsidy duties
- WeTrade Group Inc. Announces 1-For-185 Reverse Stock Split
- LBB Specialties Announces Principal Partnership with Verdant Specialty Solutions
- LTS completes its entry into large molecule drug delivery with the acquisition of the Sorrel wearable injection device business
- DAHON Founder Dr. David Hon: The Evolution of a Physicist to the Father of Modern Folding Bikes
Ammonium nitrate from Viet Nam escapes Australia’s anti-dumping subsidy duties
Businesses, cooperatives should lead agricultural sector growth: Specialists
Vietnam remains key market for brands and retailers in Asia-Pacific: Report
Opening of first ever OCOP-POS showroom in Hanoi
Vietbank to revolutionise Ho Chi Minh City bus payments