US leaves 15% tariff on Airbus aircraft unchanged
Containers at the Port of Los Angeles, the US (Photo: AFP/ VNA)
US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said the EU has not taken the actions necessary to come into compliance with World Trade Organization decisions. He said the US will modify its list of European products related to the dispute, and Washington will initiate a new process to try to reach a long-term solution.
- You can now enjoy unexpected tranquillity and a sense of balance at this luxury serviced apartment in Hanoi from $154
- Dantri/DTiNews continues classroom project in remote areas
- OCOP products contribute to rural development in Dak Lak
- Deputy Defence Minister hosts Japanese Ambassador
- VN chairs ASEAN Chiefs of Defense Forces’ Meeting