Five additional Da Nang patients make full recovery from COVID-19
Five more patients are discharged from hospital on August 14
Each of the individuals will now be placed into quarantine for a period of 14 days in line with COVID-19 prevention and control regulations.
This comes after 10 COVID-19 patients had recently been released from the health facility.
At present, a total of 20 COVID-19 patients in Da Nang have gone on to make a full recovery from the disease.
As of 6 a.m. on August 14, there have been a total of 911 coronavirus infections in the nation, including 444 cases relating to the recent outbreak in Da Nang.
Furthermore, the country has also recorded 21 fatalities, both of whom were suffering from underlying health issues.
- Techcombank CEO registered to buy nearly 440,000 TCB shares
- Ho Chi Minh City approved investment policy for 11 inland waterway terminals
- Vietnamese students to compete at Microsoft Office World Champs
- Stimulate the creativity of young people in volunteer activities
- Meet the 20 top-funded fintech companies in India