Vietnam records 1 more death, 6 new COVID-19 cases
The Committee said on Friday morning that the 3 cases in Hai Duong province all had had contact with patient 867. Authorities will enforce strict social distancing measures in Hai Duong city for 15 days, starting Friday. The 3 patients in Quang Nam province are all relatives of patient 722.
The latest fatality, the 21st death related to coronavirus in Vietnam, was a 61-year-old woman in Hoa Vang district, Da Nang city, who had a number of underlying medical conditions including type-2 diabetes, hypertension, and obesity.
911 people in Vietnam have tested positive for coronavirus since the first case was detected back in January.
- PM orders expanding remote medical services
- Vietnamese economy likely to be second best performer in Asia-Pacific region this year
- Vietnam welcomes 104 passengers on first international commercial flight in six months
- You can now enjoy unexpected tranquillity and a sense of balance at this luxury serviced apartment in Hanoi from $154
- Dantri/DTiNews continues classroom project in remote areas
Vietnamese economy likely to be second best performer in Asia-Pacific region this year
Deputy Defence Minister hosts Japanese Ambassador
VN chairs ASEAN Chiefs of Defense Forces’ Meeting
Bright prospects for fisheries sector in final quarter
New ride-hail app in Vietnam lets customers bargain with drivers