Vietnam calls for support for Guinea-Bissau
Addressing a meeting of the UNSC on Tuesday on maintaining stability in Guinea-Bissau, Quy called on all parties to cooperate and narrow their differences, strive for national reconciliation, and accelerate the reforms of the 2016 Conakry Agreement and the six-point roadmap of the Economic Community of West African States.
Ambassador Quy emphasised the importance of protecting civilians and enhancing the participation of women and youths in policy making and national development.
He urged the international community to support Guinea-Bissau in the fight against COVID-19 and reiterated Vietnam’s support for Resolution 2512 toward peace, security and sustainable development in Guinea-Bissau.
- Party Chief Nguyen Phu Trong Calls For Concerted Efforts To Combat COVID 19
- Vietnam News Today July 30 Ho Chi Minh City to Vaccinate People After 6 p m
- COVID-19: 4,773 cases added to national tally on late July 29
- Newly-appointed Foreign Minister receives congratulations from China
- Vietnam reports 4,773 new Covid-19 cases