Fresh Vietnamese longan on sale in Australian market
The Vietnam Trade Office in Australia and businesses have constantly promoted Vietnamese specialty fruit and connectivity between exporters and importers.
Nguyen Phu Hoa, Head of the Vietnam Trade Office in Australia, said that the Office has coordinated with 4waysfresh company to launch a campaign in South Australia and Western Australia, calling upon Vietnamese there to buy Vietnamese longan.
He added, “We have run a promotion program called “My Vietnamese longans!” to remind people of their homeland Vietnam. In the context of COVID-19, many Vietnamese expats can’t visit their homeland. So, enjoying the Vietnamese specialty is a way to remember the homeland and support it. At the same time, we encourage Australian friends to enjoy Vietnamese longans because the fruit is delicious and its taste is very special. “
Eight tons of longan are expected to depart from Hung Yen, a famous longan growing area in northern Vietnam to Australia.
- MWG closed the right to pay 15% cash dividend and will pour another 3,000 billion dong to Bach Hoa Xanh right this year
- Techcombank CEO registered to buy nearly 440,000 TCB shares
- Ho Chi Minh City approved investment policy for 11 inland waterway terminals
- Vietnamese students to compete at Microsoft Office World Champs
- Stimulate the creativity of young people in volunteer activities