Chinese Foreign Minister will visit Vietnam
Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi will arrive for a three-day visit Friday during which he will participate in a Meeting of the China-Vietnam Steering Committee for Bilateral Cooperation. Deputy spokesman for the Foreign Affairs Ministry, Doan Khac Viet, told the media Thursday that during Wang’s visit the two countries would discuss cooperation and regional and global issues.
More stories at Vietnam Insider’s homepage.
“The aim of the visit is to bolster the cooperative relationship and the comprehensive strategic partnership between the two countries and cooperation to fight Covid-19 is an issue of mutual concern for both countries, including vaccine and medical equipment support.” The two sides would discuss the issue, he said.
Last month at a reception for Chinese ambassador Xiong Bo, Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh had called for China’s continued support to Vietnam with Covid-19 vaccines and technology transfer to produce vaccines and drugs.
- How green financing in Vietnam will be promoted for sustainable growth?
- Vietnam’s Central beach city is getting ready to to welcome back fully vaccinated foreign tourists
- Macron says France will double the COVID shots it sends to poor nations - AFP
- Invite each other to check-in the most beautiful and famous camping sites in Vung Tau
- What’s Landscape of Vietnam Medical Education Market?
Vietnamese aquatic products, fruits introduced at food exhibition in Russia
Petrol prices rise from September 25
Lang Son hosts conference to connect consumption of black jelly products
MPI to submit post-pandemic economic recovery scheme in October
Teleconference between Government, businesses to take place this weekend