Vietnam records 73 new COVID-19 cases on Saturday evening
- Visit Vietnam Insider’s homepage for more stories
The Ministry of Health announced a total of 73 new COVID-19 cases on Saturday evening, all locally transmitted.
It brings the total number of cases in Viet Nam throughout the pandemic to 5,086.
All the new community cases are patients already in locked-down places or quarantine areas.
The new cases were confirmed in northern Bắc Giang Province (39), northern Bắc Ninh Province (25), northern Lạng Sơn Province (2), northern Thai Nguyen Province (1), northern Hải Dương Province (1), northern Đien Bien Province (2), central Thanh Hóa Province (2) and central Đa Nẵng City (1).
Earlier the same day, 70 new local cases and two imported patient were announced.
There are currently 179,006 people quarantined nationwide in hospitals, medical facilities or their homes.
This article was originally published in VNS
- Vietnam has 103 new COVID-19 cases to report on June 13 evening
- Vietnam logs 95 more locally-transmitted COVID-19 cases
- Number of Covid-19 patients at HCMC Hospital for Tropical Diseases rises to 53
- Foreign visitors might be able to enter Vietnam with a vaccine passport
- Indonesia uses public buses as coronavirus disease vaccination venues
Businesses struggle with rising costs during COVID-19
Vingroup – open arms turn wider for the community
Canada-ASEAN Business Council highlights cooperation potential with Vietnam
Manufacturing plays pivotal role in FDI attraction
Personal income tax collection from stock traders in Jan-May surges 320% y-o-y