Last hospital field in Hai Duong closed
- Visit Vietnam Insider’s homepage for more stories
The last field hospital for Covid-19 patients in the northern province of Hai Duong has been officially closed after finishing its tasks.
The hospital was upgraded from a workshop area of Sao Do University’s vocational training centre in Chi Linh City. The hospital, which started operation from February 26, provided treatment for 193 Covid-19 patients.
To date, only 21 among the patients remain. They have been sent to the Hai Duong Hospital for Tropical Diseases for further treatment.
Earlier, due to the Covid-19 outbreak in Hai Duong, three field hospitals were built in the locality. They are now all shut and no Covid-19 patients at the hospitals have died.
By Wednesdays, the province had 726 Covid-19 cases, including 685 discharged from hospital. At present, only four among a total of 17,561 people who had close contact with Coviod-19 cases are still being quarantined.
This article was originally published in Dtinews
- Desperate to plant this tree, the garden owner is surprised when many people come to “fight” to buy fruit
- Party inspection commissions of Vietnam, Laos strengthen ties
- LEGO Group to build new factory in Vietnam
- Laos tightens border controls to prevent Omicron variant
- Vietnam seeking consultation on COVID-19 vaccination for children aged 5-11
LEGO Group to build new factory in Vietnam
Cold storage warehouse market forecast to grow 12 percent a year: Savills Vietnam
Here’s how Vietnamese aviation enterprises will overcome the challenges caused by pandemic
Using Mobile Payments? Digital Identity Will Secure Your Transactions With Nam Ma, Director Of trueID At VNG Corp. (S2E12)
Virtual Vietnam Foodexpo 2021 kicks off