Photo series promotes Covid-19 prevention among ethnic minority communities
A photo features a health worker instructing a vendor at Sa Phin Market in Ha Giang Province on how to use a hand sanitizer – PHOTOS: COURTESY OF UNDP
HCMC - The Ministry of Health and the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) have launched a photo series that calls on ethnic minority people to act against the Covid-19 pandemic.
The series of images reflects people in the northern mountainous province of Ha Giang implementing the dual goals of sustainable economic development and effectively preventing and controlling Covid-19.
A Mong ethnic woman wears a face mask while transporting grass
- Kon Ha Nung to promote World Biosphere Reserve recognition
- Vietnam digital technology’s challenges’ can lead to solutions for society’s 'pains'
- USD 25 600 donated for equipment purchase for Friendship Primary School in Champasak Laos
- Price ceiling, floor for air tickets does more harm than good: Experts
- Government of new term to pursue reform, taking action