Hai Duong field hospital capacity doubled
The capacity of the second field hospital in the northern province of Hai Duong has been doubled to 600 sick-beds.
The hospital now mainly provides treatment for people who have been infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus after having close contact with Covid-19 patients.
On Monday, Bach Mai Hospital sent nearly 100 staff to support the hospital expansion. The work was also jointly helped by the Hai Duong military forces and staff from Hai Duong Medical Technical University where the hospital is located.
Twenty-four medical students who were provided with sterilisation skills were also sent to the hospital.
Professor Nguyen Quang Tuan, director of Bach Mai Hospital, called for speeding up work at the hospital.
Party Secretary of Hai Duong Pham Xuan Thang requested localities to tighten control over quarantine sites to avoid cross Covid-19 infections. He also asked the Ministry of Defence to arrange quarantine areas for the province.
To date, Hai Duong has established three field hospitals for Covid-19 treatment.
Social distancing has been applied across the northern province of Hai Duong from 0:00 on February 16.
This article was originally published in Dtinews
- How giants global Amazon and Alibaba boost their business in Vietnam
- AXA AFFIN offers COVID-19 Complimentary Support Fund to assist its customers and to spur vaccination
- Bac Giang 87 new cases, HCMC 45 as Covid-19 pandemic rages on
- Librestream Brings its Onsight Augmented Reality Solution to Japan and Establishes Localized Sales and Support Operations
- Vietnam has vaccinated more than 1.77 million of its 96-million population
How giants global Amazon and Alibaba boost their business in Vietnam
How Ho Chi Minh City support small traders during the Covid-19 pandemic
Many enterprise in the leather and footwear have a impressive growth during this time
Boosting domestic investment to bolster economic growth: experts
How to Acquire a Company in Vietnam as Foreigner