Learn how to surf at Nha Trang Beach
HCM CITY — Visitors to Nha Trang Beach can how to surf from professional young local Vietnamese instructor.
Nguyễn Thanh Phu used up his two years of savings some years ago to learn how to become a certified surf instructor in Indonesia's Bali island.
Phu flew to Bali to join the International Surfing Association (ISA) training course and become an ISA certified surf coach.
Now, his surfing lectures add to the allure of Bãi Dai, which is one of Nha Trang's most beautiful beaches but less crowded than those at the town's center, 20 kilometres away. Boasting fairly consistent waves all year round, it tempts the adventurous at heart.
According to the young instructor, the ideal time for surfing there is from the end of September to April, when waves and wind are at their finest.
Via his classes, Phu wants to spread the love of surfing locally and help tourists enjoy the ocean to the fullest. "Surfing will make the journey to the coast more interesting," he said. — VNS
- DTiQ Announces Senior Leadership Appointment to Oversee Sales & Marketing During Next Phase of Growth
- Amcor, Nfinite enter joint research agreement to leverage nanotechnology in recyclable and compostable packaging
- MediaGo Announces Full Deep Learning Capability For The Entire Marketing Chain
- Four flight attendants transporting illicit drugs freed from police custody
- Leading US-Africa Trade and Investments Initiative, Prosper Africa Partners with Africa Fintech Summit as Gold Sponsor
Hanoi should prioritize climate resilience in urban development: Experts
Investors voice concerns over unresolved pricing for renewable projects
Japanese retailers are opening more stores in Vietnam
Dozens of US Companies Flock to Vietnam to Tap into Fast-Growing Southeast Asian Market
Shares recover on increased demand