Try Ninh Thuận's fish cake noodle dish
HCM CITY — One of the symbolic dishes of the Central province of Ninh Thuận is fish cake noodles.
While the noodles in HCM City are thick and chewy and appear white almost transparent, the noodles in Phan Rang Town are thinner and have a milky white colour. They are made from rice powder and boiled in hot water.
The attractiveness of the dish lies in the broth, for which most restaurants seem to have the same recipe. The fish, mainly silver fish, are carefully selected from the market in the morning, and the chef separates the flesh from the bones.
The fish cakes are fried until golden and put on top of the noodles followed by the broth.
To enjoy, don't forget to add some chilli sauce and lemon slices. The softness and chewiness of the noodles is like no other. — VNS
- Vietnamese PM Commits Optimal Conditions For Newly Appointed Russian Ambassador
- Vietnam Coordinates ASEAN Meetings with Partners at 54th Foreign Ministers Meeting
- Coronavirus updates: Vietnam records 4,267 local cases Wednesday morning
- Daily Horoscope August 5 Prediction for Zodiac Signs with Love Money Career and Health
- Hỏa Lò Prison launches exclusive radio channel on Spotify to lure younger audience