Exhibition celebrates Fine Arts Day
ĐÀ NẴNG — A collection of 54 wood sculptures, lacquer, oil and canvas, silk and watercolour paintings are on display at Da Nang City’s Fine Arts Museum in celebration of Viet Nam’s Fine Arts Day.
The museum said the exhibition, which opened on Wednesday, features the best artworks by 44 local artists through 2020, reflecting the beauty of landscapes, people, daily life activities and culture of the coastal central region.
The exhibition will open for free at 78 Le Duẩn Street till December 17.
The museum is one of the popular cultural destinations for tourists besides the Chăm Sculpture Museum and the Đa Nẵng Museum.
It’s also an event to celebrate New Year festival. —
- Vietnam News Today July 31 Hanoi Asked to Work Out Home Isolation Plan for Covid 19 F1 Cases
- Olympics: Japan clinch historic fencing gold in men's epee team
- Vietnam confirms 8,622 new COVID-19 cases and nearly 300 deaths
- Ministry confirms 3,657 new Covid-19 cases, 139 fatalities
- How To Watch ESPN in Vietnam Live Online and Stream For Free