Hà Nội hosts Russian Film Week
HÀ NỘI — Russian Film Week will begin in Ha Noi on December 9 at the National Cinema Centre.
Movies featured are Road to Berlin; White Tiger; The Star; Come and See and They Fought for Their Country.
Road to Berlin is a drama and adventure directed by Sergei Popov. The comprehensive direction and careful construction of the script allows the film to examine the bonding of two characters, depicting their professionalism and often heroic acts, without resorting to sensationalism or sentimentality.
It will be shown at 7pm on December 9 to open the film event.
Audience will have an opportunity to better understand the Great Patriotic war and experience the Russian film industry.
All five films selected for this year’s event have won many domestic awards and have featured at a number of international festivals.
Free tickets can be picked up at the cinema from December 4, at 87 Lang Hạ Street.
The week is co-organised by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Russian embassy in Viet Nam on the 70th anniversary of relations between Viet Nam and Russia (1950-2020) and marked the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II. —
- Party Chief Nguyen Phu Trong Calls For Concerted Efforts To Combat COVID 19
- Vietnam News Today July 30 Ho Chi Minh City to Vaccinate People After 6 p m
- COVID-19: 4,773 cases added to national tally on late July 29
- Newly-appointed Foreign Minister receives congratulations from China
- Vietnam reports 4,773 new Covid-19 cases