Concert raises funds for musicians with disabilities
HCM CITY —The Mai House Philharmonic will hold a “Let The Arts Speak” concert at Mai House Saigon on Sunday to raise funds for musicians with disabilities.
The first part of the concert will include known concertos by Vivaldi and Mozart. The ensemble will perform together with five disabled musicians from the HCM City Conservatory of Music, including visually impaired pianist Đỗ Nguyễn Anh Thư.
The second part will feature favourite Vietnamese songs such as Hello Viet Nam, Tự Nguyen (Devotion), Đường Đến Ngay Vinh Quang (Path to Glorious Days).
All profits from the show will be given to five musicians.
The programme will begin at 7:30pm. The venue is at 1 Ngo Thời Nhiem in District 3. Tickets from VNĐ500,000 to 1.2 million are available at www.ticketbox.vn. —
- Making the most of life behind bars
- Sunlight Real Estate Investment Trust ("Sunlight REIT") and Dah Sing Bank jointly announce the naming of Dah Sing Financial Centre
- Banh Chuoi – The Nostalgic Food of Childhood
- Vietnam has one new locally-transmitted Covid-19 patient, 11 imported cases
- Beauty of women in Ha Giang Province’s plateau of rocks