Shades of beige: Vietnamese celebs embrace naked tones
From camel to earthy shades of brown and tan, Vietnamese celebrities have followed the beige fashion trend for an elegant and classy look.
Actress Ninh Duong Lan Ngoc (L) wears a beige dress, flanked by colleague Diem My, who also opts for a similar tone.
Model Phi Phuong Anh chooses a cutout dress to show off her curves. Photo courtesy of Phi Phuong Anh.
Model Vu Ngoc Cham’s street style includes an off-the-shoulder beige shirt made of tweed, combing with pants of the same color. Photo courtesy of Vu Ngoc Cham.
Singer Amee goes trendy with a beige gilet sweater and brown skirt. Photo courtesy of Amee.
Singer Chi Pu never misses a single fashion trend. She chooses loose pants with a crop top in different shades of beige for her autumn look. Photo courtesy of Chi Pu.
Singer Yen Nhi goes for a classy look with a silk and circle skirt in beige and brown. Photo courtesy of Yen Nhi.
- 12 coronavirus cases, including one domestic infection, reported in Vietnam
- Central Party Committee discusses whole-term working agenda, personnel work
- Making the most of life behind bars
- Sunlight Real Estate Investment Trust ("Sunlight REIT") and Dah Sing Bank jointly announce the naming of Dah Sing Financial Centre
- Banh Chuoi – The Nostalgic Food of Childhood