Italian movies to be screened in Hanoi, HCMC
|“Magari – If Only” is one of the movies being screened at the Italian Film Festival 2020 – PHOTO: COURTESY OF ORGANIZER|
HCMC – The Italian Film Festival 2020 will be held in Hanoi from November 13 to 17 and then in HCMC from December 17 to 22, offering the Vietnamese audience a glimpse into contemporary Italian cinema.
Organized by the Italian Embassy in Vietnam, the festival will present five movies—“Magari – If Only”, “Sole”, “Bangla”, “Quaffer” and “Dafne”— about love, family, brotherhood and Italy in the late 1970s.
In Hanoi, the screenings will take place at the National Cinema Center in Ba Dinh District. All movies start at 8 p.m. in Theater No. 2. On the opening night, the event will begin at 7:30 p.m.
Free tickets can be reserved by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be collected at the information counter of the National Cinema Center.
After that, the festival will head south to the Hoa Sen University in HCMC.
- Amelia Hires Brandon Nott as Chief Product Officer
- Jacobio Pharma Announces 2022 Annual Results
- DTiQ Announces Senior Leadership Appointment to Oversee Sales & Marketing During Next Phase of Growth
- Amcor, Nfinite enter joint research agreement to leverage nanotechnology in recyclable and compostable packaging
- MediaGo Announces Full Deep Learning Capability For The Entire Marketing Chain
Hanoi should prioritize climate resilience in urban development: Experts
Investors voice concerns over unresolved pricing for renewable projects
Japanese retailers are opening more stores in Vietnam
Dozens of US Companies Flock to Vietnam to Tap into Fast-Growing Southeast Asian Market
Shares recover on increased demand