Italian movies to be screened in Hanoi, HCMC
|“Magari – If Only” is one of the movies being screened at the Italian Film Festival 2020 – PHOTO: COURTESY OF ORGANIZER|
HCMC – The Italian Film Festival 2020 will be held in Hanoi from November 13 to 17 and then in HCMC from December 17 to 22, offering the Vietnamese audience a glimpse into contemporary Italian cinema.
Organized by the Italian Embassy in Vietnam, the festival will present five movies—“Magari – If Only”, “Sole”, “Bangla”, “Quaffer” and “Dafne”— about love, family, brotherhood and Italy in the late 1970s.
In Hanoi, the screenings will take place at the National Cinema Center in Ba Dinh District. All movies start at 8 p.m. in Theater No. 2. On the opening night, the event will begin at 7:30 p.m.
Free tickets can be reserved by sending an email to email@example.com or can be collected at the information counter of the National Cinema Center.
After that, the festival will head south to the Hoa Sen University in HCMC.
- Trade Ministry wants provinces to add drivers to vaccination priority list
- Hanoi hospitals help set up ICU centres in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam treasures traditional friendship with Romania PM
- Vietnamese Homemade Bugatti Chiron Appears on US Newspaper
- Chinese mainland reports 30 new locally transmitted COVID-19 cases