One more COVID-19 patient in Vietnam dies
Hanoi (VNA) – A 68-year-old woman with leukemia was confirmed dead on early August 1 at Da Nang Oncology Hospital in the central city of Da Nang, according to Deputy Minister of Health Nguyen Truong Son.
The patient, known as Case 499 in Vietnam, died of hematological malignancy at final stage, severe pneumonia and COVID-19.
She was admitted to Da Nang Oncology Hospital on July 28. She also had hypertension and diabetes.
This is the third COVID-19 death in Vietnam.
On July 31, the country recorded its first-ever COVID-19-related deaths, a 61-year-old man and a 70-year-old man, both with underlying health conditions./.VNA
- Humble Vietnamese diner becomes popular in Seoul
- Two more Covid-19 cases linked to Da Nang outbreak
- ASEAN Foreign Ministers release statement on regional peace, stability for the first time
- Vietnamese PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc’s message on ASEAN’s anniversary
- COVID-19: Two more cases detected, Vietnam has 812 in total
Vietnamese peppercorn containers stuck in Nepal eligible to return home
Dozens of tonnes of Vietnamese longan enter Australia over past few weeks
HCM City suggested to collect infrastructure fees at ports
Tens of tonnes of Vietnamese fresh longan enter Australian market
Containers of black pepper stuck in Nepal “rescued” successfully