Another COVID-19 patient in Vietnam dies
Hanoi (VNA) – Another COVID-19 patient in Vietnam died on July 31, according to Deputy Minister of Health Nguyen Truong Son.
The 61-year-old male resident of the central city of Da Nang died of septic shock on the basis of other serious illnesses and COVID-19, he said.
The patient had had chronic kidney failure, hypertension, diabetes and gout before he was found to have COVID-19 on July 27 at Da Nang Hospital.
Earlier the same day, another COVID-19 patient with multiple comorbidities died of myocardial infarction with chronic diseases of hypertension, heart failure, end-stage chronic renal failure, and complication of respiratory failure due to heart failure and COVID-19. This is the first COVID-19 patient to have died in Vietnam, according to the National Steering Committee on COVID-19 Prevention and Control./. VNA
- Vietnam loses another person to Covid-19
- A decision is about to increase capital for Vietnam Airlines
- Vietnam loses another to Covid-19, fatalities rise to 14
- Phu Quoc promotes eco-agriculture in combination with tourism
- Vietnam’s EVFTA action plan focuses on industrial sectors, agriculture restructuring
Phu Quoc promotes eco-agriculture in combination with tourism
Vietnam’s EVFTA action plan focuses on industrial sectors, agriculture restructuring
VN-Index continues recovery, but foreign investors net sellers
Vietnam refinery trials Russian Sokol crude oil
Meeting discusses amendments to decrees on SOE equitisation