One new COVID-19 case brings country’s tally to 1,521
The new patient is a 27-year-old Vietnamese woman returning home via the Moc Bai International Border Gate in the southern province of Tay Ninh on January 8. She has been quarantined upon arrival.
Of the 1,521 coronavirus cases, 693 are domestic infections. Eight patients were given the all-clear on January 13, raising the total recoveries to 1,369 while the number of fatalities is still kept at 35.
Eleven of those still under treatment have tested negative for the coronavirus SAR-CoV-2 once, 13 others twice, and 11 thrice, according to the treatment sub-committee.
There are 17,555 people having close contact with confirmed cases or coming from pandemic-hit areas in quarantine at present./.VNA
- HCM City strengthens HIV prevention efforts, hopes to end transmission by 2030
- Twitter locked account of China s U S embassy over Xinjiang related tweet
- Chung Pua ancient house in Ha Giang Where time stands still
- Russia s second Covid 19 vaccine is 100 effective
- Young pop singer wins at Asian Television Awards