Ten imported cases of COVID-19 reported on November 26
The new imported cases brought the national count to 1,331 as of 6pm on November 26.
All the newly-detected patients are Vietnamese citizens. Eight of them returned from Russia on flight VN5062 which landed in Cam Ranh airport (Khanh Hoa province) on November 11. They were found positive for SARS-CoV-2 after their second test in quarantine.
The other two patients returned from France on flight VN5010 which landed in Tan Son Nhat airport (Ho Chi Minh City) also on November 11.
The same day, 13 COVID-19 patients were given the all-clear, raising the total number of recovered patients to 1,166. The number of fatalities remains at 35.Among patients still under treatment, eight have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, 13 twice and 13 thrice.
Meanwhile, 16,210 people are under health monitoring, with 202 at hospitals, 15,051 at concentrated quarantine facilities and 957 at home or their accommodations./. VNA
- Foreign woman loves Ao Dai, brings Vietnamese silk to the world
- New shorter-term and micro-insurance products enter Singapore to combat increased risk aversion: Aon Global Market Insights Report
- Preparations underway for first phase of clinical trials for Covivac vaccine
- Four-day-long heat wave forecast to take hold across HCMC
- Stock market size reaches 88% of GDP