Bach Mai Hospital launches remote medical examination and treatment centre
NDO – Bach Mai Hospital officially launched and put into operation its Remote Medical Consultation and Examination Centre (Telehealth) on August 27 under the Remote Medical Examination and Treatment Project at Bach Mai Hospital for the 2020- 2025 period.
At the launch programme, a consultation session was held and connections were made with a number of hospitals across the country such as the C Hospital in Thai Nguyen province; Sapa General Hospital in Lao Cai province; Hung Vuong General Hospital in Phu Tho province; Hai Phong International General Hospital in Hai Phong city; and the Nghe An Friendship General Hospital in Nghe An province.
The consultation section focused on clinical consultation, online ultrasound connection, and scanned computed tomography image transmission, among others.
According to Associate Professor, Dr. Luong Ngoc Khue, Head of the Health Ministry’s Department of Medical Examination and Treatment, the Remote Medical Examination and Treatment Project aims to help strengthen professional capacity in general as well as share professional knowledge with lower level hospitals across the country.
- Librestream Brings its Onsight Augmented Reality Solution to Japan and Establishes Localized Sales and Support Operations
- Vietnam has vaccinated more than 1.77 million of its 96-million population
- How Putin got exactly everything he wanted from US President Joe Biden
- Locatelli brace sends dominant Italy into Euro 2020 knockouts
- Framo on A Clear Course: New Investments of 15 Million Euros, Market Presence Strengthened
How Ho Chi Minh City support small traders during the Covid-19 pandemic
Many enterprise in the leather and footwear have a impressive growth during this time
Boosting domestic investment to bolster economic growth: experts
How to Acquire a Company in Vietnam as Foreigner
Napas unveils unified QR code system for bank transfers