Vietnam confirms 30th coronavirus death
Another Covid-19 patient with serious underlying health conditions in the central city of Danang passed away this morning, becoming the 30th death of the virus in Vietnam, the Ministry of Health confirmed.
Patient No.696 a 51-year-old woman, residing in Hai Chau district of Danang, died of pneumonia caused by Covid-19 septic shock, multiple organ failure, high blood pressure, and heart failure, the Ministry of Health said.
She was a kidney patient who had undergone dialysis for 15 years. The patient was admitted to Danang Hospital on July 19 with venous congestion in her arm.
On August 5 she tested positive for the new coronavirus and was transferred to the field hospital in the city’s Hoa Vang district. However, her condition kept worsening steadily.
Vietnam has 1034 Covid-19 cases with 632 recoveries.
All 30 Covid-19 fatalities in the country so far suffered various pre-existing comorbidities, with renal failure being the most common disease of them. The youngest among the dead was 33 years old and the oldest was 93.
- Vietnam News Today July 31 Hanoi Asked to Work Out Home Isolation Plan for Covid 19 F1 Cases
- Olympics: Japan clinch historic fencing gold in men's epee team
- Vietnam confirms 8,622 new COVID-19 cases and nearly 300 deaths
- Ministry confirms 3,657 new Covid-19 cases, 139 fatalities
- How To Watch ESPN in Vietnam Live Online and Stream For Free