Da Nang: Local factories urged to strengthen COVID-19 prevention
NDO – Deputy Minister of Health Nguyen Truong Son has urged local factories in Da Nang to tighten measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Son led a delegation from the Ministry of Health to inspect the work at several local businesses stationed at the Tho Quang and Hoa Cam Industrial Parks on August 13.
The deputy minister also asked the Da Nang High-Tech Park and Industrial Zone Management Board to direct all local factories to comply with the set safety criteria.
Those units that violate the epidemic prevention and control work will be reminded and asked to take stronger measures to ensure safe production combine with ensured epidemic prevention.
* Regarding to a newly-confirmed COVID-19 patient in Da Nang, who is an official of the People’s Committee of Hoa An Ward, Cam Le District, the local authorities decided to place 36 other officials who have been in close contact with the patient under 14-day isolation at a local concentrated camp on late August 13, while urgently tightening epidemic prevention and control in Hoa An.
* On the same day, local authorities in the southernmost province of Ca Mau also sent eight crew members of a vessel returning from Malaysia to concentrated quarantine camps after they docked at Song Doc Estuary in Song Doc Town, Tran Van Thoi District.
- Rubber Group wants to M&A of Vinachem’s tire companies
- MWG closed the right to pay 15% cash dividend and will pour another 3,000 billion dong to Bach Hoa Xanh right this year
- Techcombank CEO registered to buy nearly 440,000 TCB shares
- Ho Chi Minh City approved investment policy for 11 inland waterway terminals
- Vietnamese students to compete at Microsoft Office World Champs