GOTHENBURG, Sweden, Oct. 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- SKF will publish its nine-months results for 2022 on 25 October 2022 at approximately 08:00 (CET).
Investors, analysts and media are invited to join a webcast, which will be held in English, at 09:00 (CET).
To join the webcast, please login at least 10 minutes before the start using the below link or phone numbers.
Link to web event: https://www.investis-live.com/skf/6329c7045f6f080c001b5069/etyy
Sweden +46 10 884 80 16
UK / International +44 20 3936 2999
All information regarding the results will be made available on the Group's IR website: https://investors.skf.com/en/reports-and-presentations
Media: To book interviews with Rickard Gustafson, President and CEO, or Niclas Rosenlew, CFO, after the webcast, please contact Carl Bjernstam on email@example.com.
For further information, please contact:
PRESS: Carl Bjernstam, Group Communication
tel: 46 31-337 2517; mobile: 46 722-201 893; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
INVESTOR RELATIONS: Patrik Stenberg, Head of Investor Relations
tel: 46 31-337 2104; mobile: 46 705-472 104; email@example.com
The following files are available for download:
20221013 SKF to publish nine-months results on 25 October
Source: SKF Related Stocks: Bloomberg:SKFA@SS Bloomberg:SKFB@LN Bloomberg:SKFB@SS Bloomberg:SKFR@US ISIN:SE0000108201 ISIN:SE0000108227 LSE:0NWW LSE:SKFB OTC:SKFRY RICS:SKFA.ST RICS:SKFB.L RICS:SKFB.ST RICS:SKFR.A Stockholm:SKFA Stockholm:SKFB
- Vietnamese specialties hear the name “terrible”, priced at half a million / kg, people still buy it
- BGI Genomics, Naleya Genomics Indonesia, MGI, and Bumame contribute aid packages to Cianjur earthquake relief efforts
- The plant that grows wild in Vietnam is unexpectedly precious ginseng, the people who dig to sell it for $15/kg
- Ascletis Announces IND Filing of Oral 3CLpro Inhibitor ASC11 for COVID-19 Accepted by China NMPA
- NOVOSENSE launched the latest automotive-qualified chips - I²C GPIO extension, half-bridge driver, three-state buffer