Nomination committee has been appointed for Mentice AB (publ) Annual General Meeting 2023
GOTHENBURG, Sweden, Oct.1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Mentice AB (publ) a leading supplier of high-technology solutions for simulation in the medical sector with focus on endovascular procedures, announces that the nomination committee for the company's Annual General Meeting 2023 has been appointed.
At the Annual General Meeting held on 27th of April 2022, it was resolved to adopt instructions and rules of procedure for the nomination committee to which the nomination committee shall consist of the chairman of the board of directors and three ordinary members representing the three largest shareholders by 30th of September.
The following members have been appointed to Mentice nomination committee for the 2023 Annual General Meeting:
Lawrence D Howell, appointed by Karin Howell,
Sophie Hagströmer, appointed by Bure Equity
Anna Sundberg, appointed by Handelsbanken Fonder
Magnus Nilsson, Chairman of the Board from December 30th 2022
Sophie Hagströmer is convening the first meeting.
The nomination committee represents approximately 56% of the total number of shares and votes.
The Nomination Committee shall prepare and present proposals for resolution by the Annual General Meeting regarding:
- Election of a Chairman of the meeting
- Decision on the number of Board members
- Decision on remuneration to the Board members and to the Auditor
- Election of Board members and Chairman of the Board
- Decision on principles for appointing Nomination Committee.
The Annual General Meeting will take place in Gothenburg on May 11th, 2023. Shareholders who have proposals for the Annual General Meeting are asked to submit these to the nomination committee by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by letter to: Mentice AB (publ), The Nomination Committee, Odinsgatan 10, 411 03 Gothenburg. In order for the nomination committee to process the received proposals with sufficient care, proposals must be submitted no later than March 24, 2023.
For further information, please contact:
Göran Malmberg, CEO, Mentice
Tel US: +1 (312) 860 5610
Tel Sweden: +46 (0) 703 09 22 22
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Source: Mentice AB
- Rebound Plastic Exchange to support Malaysia achieve its Plastics Sustainability Roadmap by 2030
- Chinese Elements Shine in Saudi Arabia, and the Boulevard World Metasight Project of Unilumin Was Highly Praised
- Rebound Plastic Exchange ready to unlock new opportunities for recycled plastics in Hong Kong
- Epulze Set to lead 2023 Southeast Asia Dota 2 Pro Circuit With EBN
- Abracon Expands Continuous Voltage Oscillator Family with Automotive Grade SMD Crystals
HCMC prepares 34,000 tons of goods for Tet shopping season
HCMC plans to expand public bike rental service to neighboring districts
CAAV proposes adding nine new airports
Baekdu Forum highlights measures to support S.Korean SMEs in Vietnam
Vietnam based personal care brands being acquired by a foreign investor for just us$21 million