STOCKHOLM, Sept. 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Michael Chalsen, Senior Vice President Global Technologies and member of Mycronic's Group Management, has decided to retire. He will stay on in his role until at least December 31, 2022. A recruitment process to find his successor has been initiated.
"Mike's leadership, dedication and experience have been great contributors to Mycronic's success. I want to thank Mike for the remarkable work he has done and wish him all the best in his new phase in life", says Anders Lindqvist, Mycronic's President and CEO.
For additional information, please contact:
President and CEO
Tel: +46 8 638 52 00
Director Investor Relations
Tel: +46 70 558 39 19
The information in this press release was published on September 21, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. CEST.
Mycronic is a Swedish high-tech company engaged in the development, manufacture and marketing of production equipment with high precision and flexibility requirements for the electronics industry. Mycronic's headquarters are located in Täby, north of Stockholm and the Group has subsidiaries in China, France, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea, United Kingdom, United States and Vietnam. Mycronic is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.mycronic.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Press release (PDF)
Source: Mycronic AB Related Stocks: Bloomberg:MYCR@SS ISIN:SE0000375115 RICS:MYCR.ST Stockholm:MYCR
- Vietnamese specialties hear the name “terrible”, priced at half a million / kg, people still buy it
- BGI Genomics, Naleya Genomics Indonesia, MGI, and Bumame contribute aid packages to Cianjur earthquake relief efforts
- The plant that grows wild in Vietnam is unexpectedly precious ginseng, the people who dig to sell it for $15/kg
- Ascletis Announces IND Filing of Oral 3CLpro Inhibitor ASC11 for COVID-19 Accepted by China NMPA
- NOVOSENSE launched the latest automotive-qualified chips - I²C GPIO extension, half-bridge driver, three-state buffer